- Frontera, W. R., & DeLisa, J. A. (2010). Physical medicine & rehabilitation: Principles and practice (5th ed.). Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Health.
Includes chapters on major conditions, chronic pain, sports medicine, aquatic rehabilitation, palliative care, assistive technology, prosthetics, orthotics, complementary & alternative medicine.
Books about physical therapy are also located on the second floor of the library. Use the Books/Media tab on the library website to search for books. If the book is not available at SUNY Broome, click on the "Get It" button to request that item via Interlibrary loan,
Here are some call numbers you may find useful:
- QP301-303 - Kinesiology
- RM695 - RM733 - Physical therapy
- RJ53 .P5 - Physical therapy for children
- RC953.8 .P58 - Physical therapy for the aged
- RM721 - Massage
- RD97 - Sports physical therapy